Saturday, July 14, 2012

Specific Hostorical Advancement


I used several technological advances that I thought were pretty important. Besides electricity, some of the inventions I have orbiting around earth helped shaped later inventions. The majority of the inventions I used are from the 1800’s, because I didn’t want to put an invention in that was basically inspired by another. The idea behind the image was that all of the inventions we had in previous days would orbit around earth, until they reached a certain point and would turn into what we have today. It didn’t really turn out the way I wanted it but I think it looks pretty nice, especially for someone who is not that great at graphics.

I placed and image over the circles and added a drop shadow and stroke effect. The background image is just some random grunge texture that I edited with a hue/saturation layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment